Saturday, March 13, 2010

Announcement

Dear bloggers, partners, associates, contacts and friends,

I need to report, with regret and sadness, that Tuesday 2/23 was my last day at e.l.f. Interacting with you all has been my favorite part of being the CMO here. e.l.f. Cosmetics has been a fabulous place to work and building the social media presence, and all the re...lationships as a part of that, including all the partnerships and co-promotions, is something that I consider one of my greatest accomplishments. As much as it pains me to leave, it is time to move on and pursue my passion... the continuing evolution of social commerce and growth of the social media/marketing community.

Rest assured you will be able to communicate with me at trubin@eyeslipsface.com email for the next few weeks (also tedrubin@gmail.com and trubin@theopenskyproject.com) and that I will do my best to connect you with the appropriate people within e.l.f. in order to continue working together.

My expectation is to continue to grow the relationships we have built together and work with you all going forward.

I recently became a member of The Opensky Board of Advisors (http://ShopOpenSky.com), and will be taking an active advisory role assisting them in building their social media presence, engaging and interacting with the blogging community, and working with other worthwhile potential partners. I anticipate a long-term relationship advising Opensky and will continue to wade through other opportunities.

Please, as always, feel free to reach out anytime for any reason. Looking forward to hearing from you all. Sincerely, Ted

No comments:

Post a Comment